Steps becomes a listed charity with the Ultra Challenge Series
Posted: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:34
STEPS BECOMES A LISTED CHARITY WITH THE ULTRA CHALLENGE SERIES 2021
Push Yourself Further
15 great events in 2021
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runner wanting to 'up' your distance? Whether it's along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there's an Ultra Challenge for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 30,000 others of all ages & experience in 2021 for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE:
Easter 50 Challenge – 10 April 2021
Isle of Wight Challenge – 1/2 May 2021
Around the coastal path...
Jurassic Coast Challenge – 15/16May 2021
The UK's best coastline...
London 2 Brighton Challenge – 29/30 May 2021
Iconic route from Capital to Coast...
Lake District Challenge – 12/13 June 2021
England's finest & most scenic countryside...
Cotswold Way Challenge – 26 June 2021
Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints...
Peak District Challenge – 3/4 July 2021
A looped route to & from our basecamp in Bakewell...
Yorkshire Challenge – 17/18 July 2021
Take in views of the Dales on the looped route from Harrogate...
South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge – 24/25 July 2021
Cross England's South West Peninsula...
Isle of Man Challenge – 7/8 August 2021
An exciting Manx circuit across the island...
South Coast Challenge – 4/5 September 2021
Seven Sisters & South Downs...
Thames Path Challenge – 11/12 Sept 2021
Take on the historic towpath...
PLUS – Thames Bridges Trek 25km
Chiltern 50 – 25 Sept 2021
Festival style season-finisher...
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your Challenge at www.ultrachallenge.com
This is a great opportunity for you to take on a once in a lifetime experience whilst raising funds for Steps, please do let us know if you sign up for any of the challenges for Steps so we can help promote your fundraising efforts.