To fulfil its mission Steps currently offers:
- High quality services incorporating the values, principles and practice of conductive education.
- High quality early education opportunities for children aged between 0-5 with motor learning difficulties, in partnership with parents. These include:
- An Ofsted registered nursery.
- Parent and baby sessions.
- Parent and toddler sessions.
- Special sessions for children about to start school.
- Regular sessions and continuing support for children of school age and their parents.
- Work to support young people into adulthood.
- Year round activities, events and opportunities for the whole family to learn and celebrate success.
- Professional Networking with other agencies to promote the benefits of conductive education, and to ensure that the specific needs of children with disabilities and their families are met with Government Policies.
Steps aims to:
- Consolidate its achievements by further developing Steps as a Centre of Excellence.
- Develop services which fulfil the needs of children, young people and families into the future.