1. How much does it cost to attend?
We do not charge for our services but as we are a charity then any donations would be gratefully received.
2. I don't live in Leicestershire, can my child still attend?
Yes, we take children from all over the East Midlands.
3. Do I need a referral to attend?
No, you can telephone and speak to a member of staff who will discuss things with you that may be suitable for your child. You can also come and visit us.
4. Will I be on my own?
No, we have lots of families who are in similar situations.
5. My child goes to nursery / other places, are we still eligible?
We are very flexible on days to suit your child.
6. Do I need a diagnosis of my child's condition?
7. Will my other child feel left out?
We have fun days and activites for all the family.
8. Is it just for Mums?
No, we have Dads, Grandparents, and carers attending.
9. My child has specific medical needs - how would this work?
Our staff would be trained for your child's specific needs e.g. trachi tube
10. I haven't got a car, how would I get there?
In some cases we can apply for a charity grant.
11. My family has religious requirements.
We accept families from all religious backgrounds.
12. Do you have any information about the service in different languages?